Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Easter Pics

Here are some more Easter-y pictures (that is, pictures taken on or around the time of Easter).

Evie is modeling her pink bunny slippers. She is also wearing a pink outfit with little bunnies all over, to match her shoes. Good fashion sense starts early.



An old boss of mine from Nashville knit a really cool sweater for Evie. I put it on her to see if it fit... sorry, no, a little too big. "Thank you Beth", says Evie, "I still think it's a great sweater, even though I can't see my hands."


These were taken on Easter Sunday at my church. "Christ is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!" proclaims Evie.


"Worship services make me excited!"


Evie and Ms. Wilhelmina after service. Sweet little girl, you make Ms. Wilhelmina so content and happy.

No comments: