Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Evie's First Easter!



It was a full holy weekend for the Dalton gang. On good Friday, she took her first train ride as we rode into Center City - Philly to my church for the Good Friday service, where I was one of the preachers. I wasn't offended that she decided to sleep through my sermon! Saturday is a fun time to scrounge around the drug store for any of the 50% off of the Easter stuff that was left. It worked out fine this year, but I won't try that every year. Evie enjoyed her first Easter. She slept through the praise and worship part and cried her eyes out during the sermon. Her mommy had to leave the service and feed her.












1 comment:

lillian said...

Hey guys! SHe is too cute int hose Easter pics!!! What big beautiful eyes she has!!!
Can't wait to se eher in may,..just around the corner ya know!1
love lil