Friday, July 9, 2010

Prunes!

Isaac has started solids, with gusto I might add.  For a few weeks before we started him, he would watch us eating food, and start to make chewing motions with his mouth.  If we were holding him close enough to the table, he would start to grab at plates and pull them toward him.  His desire to eat solids was becoming deadly.

Right before he turned 6 months old, we gave in.  Here is a picture of his first bite.  You can see that he quickly took over the situation, taking the spoon from me and chewing on it with desperation.


A few days later, he becomes a pro.  Prunes are his favorite food, and his favorite face paint.

"Where is the rest of that food?!  You there, give me my vittles!"

Tim, Evie and I are satisfied: the Dalton trait of enthusiastic eating will be carried on in this young one, as well.

No comments: